Sahara Hospital offers comprehensive facilities for management of cancer patients in the superspeciality areas of Surgical and Medical Oncology. The hospital is in the process of installing cutting-edge technology in Radiation Oncology including IMRT /IGRT using one of the world’s best Linear accelerator and Brachytherapy equipment.
The Department of Surgical Oncology is capable of performing a diverse range of oncological surgeries in the areas of Head & Neck cancer, Breast cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Gastrointestinal malignancies and Gynecological cancers. The Department of Surgical Oncology is ably supported by the multi-disciplinary environment of the hospital providing orthopedic, reconstructive, facio-maxillary, thoracic, urological,gastroenterological and endocrine surgical care. The hospital also provides the finest equipment and qualified staff in its world class operating theatres and intensive care units making surgery safe for the patient.
Sahara Hospital conducts O.P.D. for Surgical Oncology and Medical Oncology all six days a week and is backed by high end diagnostic and histopathology laboratory (with facility for frozen section), state-of-the-art Radiology and a modern Blood Bank.
Oncology facilities & services:
- Expert Consultation for Chemotherapy at 3rd Floor OPD
- Specialized ward for Day Care anticancer chemotherapy under supervision of expert staff.
- Inpatient care for admitted cancer patients getting Chemotherapy.
- Consultation for suspected or diagnosed cases of Cancer.
- All surgical operation for common cancers(Mouth, neck, breast, stomach and intestine, uterus, ovary, soft tissue & skin) by superspecilist & skilled team of surgeons.
Treatment facilities for all Blood Cancers/Cancer of lymphoid tissue including Bone Marrow Transplant for Blood Cancer & related disorders of the blood & Bone Marrow.